The franchise RE/MAX of the Battlefords, was first established in North Battleford on Nov 12, 1987.
Mike Steirt was the first owner. The first location was the old Hunter’s Building on 101st Street. The office started with 3 REALTORS®.
The franchise later moved to the strip mall at 1471 100th Street. On July 1, 1993 the business sold to Phillip Hoffort. Archie Robinson joined Phil as a business partner.
On November 1st, 1998, the franchise was sold to Roger Manegre. In the summer of 2000, RE/MAX of the Battlefords was relocated to its present location, 1391 100th Street. An office was also located in the Frontier Mall and this location was subsequently closed and a stand-alone kiosk was set up to display the real estate listings in the Battlefords and surrounding area.
November 28th, 2008, RE/MAX of the Battlefords established a Branch Office in Meadow Lake. The RE/MAX of the Battlefords – Meadow Lake office currently has 6 REALTORS® covering the northwest & west central Saskatchewan.
Brian Maunula purchased the franchise on May 1, 2010 as well as the Meadow Lake Office.
The franchise was then purchased by four REALTORS® at RE/MAX of the Battlefords on August 5th, 2016. Marlene Kotchorek, Wally Lorenz, Brett Payne and Kayla Petersen are currently the owners of RE/MAX of the Battlefords / Meadow Lake.
The RE/MAX of the Battlefords / Meadow Lake offices currently have a total of 19 highly qualified REALTORS® that specialize in Residential, Recreational, Farm and Commercial real estate.
Sorry, there are no featured listings at this time.
Sorry, there are no Exclusive Listings at this time.